Kiewit Corporation Project Warehouse Manager in United States
Project Warehouse Manager
Date: Jul 8, 2019
Requisition ID: 80648
• Assume responsibility for safety, quality, schedule and productivity of the project warehouse, promoting and applying the Company safety program
• Supervise warehouse and yard crew to form an effective working team
• Ensure proper documentation for the implementation of the material receiving, storage and issue processes are maintained per proper procedures and field instructions
• Establish organized storage areas in accordance with storage requirements and storage plan
• Ensure material is received and located per warehouse plan and packing lists accurately reflect the locations and exceptions are clearly noted
• Meet any environmental requirements relative to material documentation and storage procedures
• Complete Receiving Inspection Reports (RIR) and MSDS documentation as required
• Ensure orders are filled with accuracy using withdrawal request process
• Manage and maintain yard equipment in a safe and efficient manner
• At least 5years’ warehousing material management experience
• Working knowledge of SAP, Share Point Microsoft Office Suite
• Demonstrated knowledge of purchasing and material control systems.
• Experience in managing and organizing warehouse and laydown yard for material distribution
• Previous industrial construction experience is preferred
• Ability to temporarily relocate to future project areas as needed
• Move in and around confined and cluttered places, and uneven areas.
• Work in ambient seasonal conditions in a project site warehouse environment
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2018 revenues of $9 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 20,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Providence
Nearest Secondary Market: Rhode Island
Job Segment: Packing, Warehouse, Engineer, ERP, Project Manager, Manufacturing, Engineering, Technology