Kiewit Corporation Project Scheduler in United States
Date: Aug 15, 2019
Requisition ID: 81143
• Develop, update and maintain resource loaded project schedules
• Organize and document project planning sessions
• Assist in developing job cost projections
• Monitor project resources, progress and budget
• Assist in Estimating/Bid Development and Preconstruction processes
• Initial assignment will be district-office based with transfer to field project as needed.
• Construction or related degree with 1-3 years’ construction related experience
• Excellent computer skills and analytical ability
• Experience working with Primavera P6
• Understanding of industrial construction process, structures and technologies
• Fast-paced district and field office environment; must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management while simultaneously manage a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 30 pounds.
• Travel or relocation to project areas as needed
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2018 revenues of $9 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 20,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Engineer, Scheduler, Wastewater, Water Treatment, Engineering, Administrative, Customer Service