Kiewit Corporation Equipment Superintendent in Various - US, Nebraska
Date: Jun 9, 2019
Location: Various - US, NE, US
Requisition ID: 79546
• Provide field leadership and management of equipment maintenance and readiness to meet specific project needs
• Ensure project safety and quality performance through personal example as well as supervision activities
• Work within Company data systems to record and track equipment maintenance and utilization
• Ten or more years’ experience in heavy construction equipment maintenance, repair and utilization.
• Ability to communicate effectively all levels of district and project management, staff and craft.
• Experience and ability in the use of equipment database-related technology.
• Fast-paced office and project field environment; must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management while simultaneously manage a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 50 pounds.
• Travel in the U.S. and internationally as needed.
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2018 revenues of $9 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 20,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job Segment: Construction, Engineer, Database, Wastewater, Water Treatment, Engineering, Technology