Kiewit Corporation Cherne Project Engineer in Various, Minnesota
Date: Feb 22, 2018
Location: Various, MN, US
Requisition ID: 72802
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2014 revenues of $10.4 billion and employs more than 25,000 staff and craft employees.
On our team, you’ll have the opportunity to see more, touch more, and do more than you ever imagined. Working hard will not only bring you satisfaction from a job well done, but will help propel you forward in your career faster than you may expect. We’ll train you, develop your skills, and allow you to take on projects that will impact millions across North America.
With top-notch health benefits, a wealth-building 401k plan, and unbeatable growth opportunities, by joining Kiewit, you’re ensuring a lifetime of success.
• Support construction activities by planning, organizing and implementing varied management duties across multiple disciplines
• Manage or lead Field Engineering staff
• Perform and support client-facing roles and functions
• Interface with project district management to ensure safe construction practices are followed and all quality goals are achieved
• Bachelor’s degree in a construction-related field of engineering or equivalent experience and education and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in project or field engineering.
• Must have proven abilities and skills in the following: leadership and management of people, communication (verbal and written), planning, organization and delegation.
• Must have working knowledge and be able to direct the operation of construction management reporting systems.
• Fast-paced project construction environment; must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management, client representatives, staff and craft while simultaneously managing a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 30 pounds.
• Travel in the U.S. as required, including extended relocation to project areas.
How we’re different
• Benefits coverage begins on your first day of employment
• Industry leading paid time off
• Employees pay less than 10% of health care costs (with participation in our Wellness Program).
• One of the top 401(k)/RRSP plans across all industries
• Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 annually
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2013 revenues of more than $11.8 billion and employs more than 33,000 staff and craft employees.
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job Segment: Project Engineer, Engineer, Construction, Field Engineer, Water Treatment, Engineering