Kiewit Corporation Equipment Clerk in Vancouver, British Columbia
Date: Aug 7, 2019
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Requisition ID: 80985
• Register and renew Canadian licensed vehicle fleet and marine vessels
• Monitor and maintain light vehicle fleet registrations
• Facilitate provincial and federal permits (transport, hauling, explosives, etc.) between provinces or countries.
• Assist in execution of tasks related to equipment acquisition, inspection, maintenance and sale.
• Facilitate US/Canada cross-border movement of construction-related equipment
• Manage light vehicle fleet operator database and status exceptions
• Related experience in facilitating registration and permitting is desired.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (verbal and written/e-mail)
• Proficiency in MS Office applications required
• SAP knowledge preferred
• Minimum 40 WPM typing speed, including 10-key
• Must exhibit high quality of work
• Valid car drivers’ license required for potential local business-related travel.
• Fast-paced district office environment; must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management while simultaneously manage a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 50 pounds.
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2018 revenues of $9 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 20,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job Segment: Clerical, Engineer, ERP, Inspector, SAP, Administrative, Engineering, Technology, Quality