Kiewit Corporation Mine Haul Truck Driver in Soda Springs, Idaho
Mine Haul Truck Driver
Date: Jan 18, 2019
Location: Soda Springs, ID, US
Requisition ID: 77685
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2015 revenues of $9 billion and employs more than 22,000 staff and craft employees.
• Operate equipment on mine roads and pit areas in all types of weather.
• Perform walk around inspections.
• Observe all operation policies and procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions.
• Participate in a Job Hazard Analysis of the working area.
• Required to work 12 hour rotating shifts.
• Mining Experience Preferable
• Demonstrate initiative, accuracy and thoroughness.
• Ability to set priorities which accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as manuals and labels. Ability to fill put all paperwork associated with job.
• Working independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees.
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Idaho Falls
Job Segment: Chemical Research, Engineer, Equipment Operator, Wastewater, Water Treatment, Engineering, Manufacturing