Kiewit Corporation Laborer (Pipe Layer) in Port Charlotte, Florida
Laborer (Pipe Layer)
Date: Dec 13, 2018
Location: Port Charlotte, FL, US
Requisition ID: 73565
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
Work as a member of a construction crew. Assist in material handling, pipe laying activities and other tasks as needed.
• Lift and carrying heavy items weighing up to 50 pounds or more
• Ability to wear a full body harness and work at heights while tied off
• Willing to Work and have reliable Transportation
• Ability to work, day, swing, and night shifts (sometimes long hours)
• Must Pass Drug Test and complete Kiewit employee indoctrination
• Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Ability to work in safety sensitive construction zone, around large machinery and heavy equipment
• Ability to work cooperatively with a team in a fast-paced and complex environment
• 3 years minimum experience in construction
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Fort Myers
Job Segment: Engineer, Laborer, Chemical Research, General Labor, Labor, Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations