Kiewit Corporation Service Administrative Assistant - Aero Automatic Sprinkler in Phoenix, Arizona
Date: Mar 5, 2018
Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Requisition ID: 73084
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in North America and in 2015, named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from day one of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
• Provides administrative support functions for the Aero Service Department involved with service contracts for fire detection and suppression system servicing.
• Reviews incoming work tickets prior to proposal creation or invoicing.
• Maintains and updates project-specific databases.
• Answers incoming calls.
• Schedules service appointments.
• Delivers exceptional customer service to clients.
• High school degree and/or equivalent combination of training and experience in typing/business courses.
• Two years of office/clerical experience.
• Required advanced user of Microsoft office programs.
• Demonstrated ability to handle high-volume work with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Experience in a similar construction environment is desirable.
• Fast-paced construction office environment with fluid environment in regards to work duties; must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and clients while simultaneously managing a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 30 pounds.
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Job Segment: Secretary, Engineer, Clerical, Administrative Assistant, Water Treatment, Administrative, Engineering