Kiewit Corporation Project Engineer - Deep Foundations 1 in Phoenix, Arizona
Project Engineer - Deep Foundations 1
Date: May 14, 2019
Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Requisition ID: 80194
• Work in conjunction with the business manager to manage project controls for the job
• Manage field engineers as relates to their office duties
• Attend/host Client meetings
• Maintain accurate financial projections & monitor project risks/opportunity
• Prepare & submit monthly pay application to the Client
• Host weekly project productivity meetings
• Assist with weekly schedule meetings
• Price & negotiate change orders with the Client
• Prepare Client submittals/RFIs
• Bachelor’s degree in a construction-related field of engineering or equivalent experience and education and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in project or field engineering.
• Advanced Excel. Proficient in Bluebeam, AutoCAD, Revit
• Experience in Hard Dollar preferred.
• Proven abilities and skills in the following: leadership and management of people, communication (verbal and written), planning, organization and delegation.
• Must have working knowledge and be able to direct the operation of construction management reporting systems.
• Fast-paced project construction environment; must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management, client representatives, staff and craft while simultaneously managing a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 30 pounds.
• Travel in the U.S. as required, including extended relocation to project areas.
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2018 revenues of $9 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 20,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Job Segment: Project Engineer, Engineer, Construction, Business Manager, Field Engineer, Engineering, Management