Kiewit Corporation Nurse Practitioner - Occupational Health 1 in Ottawa, Ontario
Nurse Practitioner - Occupational Health 1
Date: Jun 5, 2019
Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Requisition ID: 80384
Kiewit is currently seeking a Full-time Nurse Practitioner for our on-site health clinic.
• Master of Science in Nursing or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
• Computer skills
• Nurse practioner or Registered Nurse
• Knowledge of OSHA record keeping
• At least 3 years of direct patient care work experience in Occupational Health, and/or Emergency Medicine.
• Must have a good working knowledge of OSHA injury record-ability standards
• Must be able to set up their own clinic
• Must be willing to perform adminitrative duties and maintain safety records
• Fill out WSIB forms
• Follow up with employees when they return to work
• Case management
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2017 revenues of $8.7 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 22,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job Segment: Engineer, Wastewater, Water Treatment, Engineering