Kiewit Corporation Pipe Layer Foreman - Orlando STC in Orlando, Florida
Pipe Layer Foreman - Orlando STC
Date: Feb 13, 2019
Location: Orlando, FL, US
Requisition ID: 79216
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
Working Foreman supervising and assisting a pipe laying crew.
• Lift and carrying heavy items weighing up to 50 pounds or more
Must be able to shoot grade and use a pipe Laser.
• Ability to wear a full body harness and work at heights while tied off
• Willing to Work and have reliable Transportation
• Ability to work, day, swing, and night shifts (sometimes long hours)
• Must Pass Drug Test and complete Kiewit employee indoctrination
• Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Ability to work in safety sensitive construction zone, around large machinery and heavy equipment
• Ability to work cooperatively with a team in a fast-paced and complex environment
• 4 years minimum experience in underground pipe installation.
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Orlando
Job Segment: Chemical Research, Engineer, Labor, Laborer, Water Treatment, Engineering, Operations