Kiewit Corporation TG Lead Associate - Kiewit Technology Group in Omaha, Nebraska
TG Lead Associate - Kiewit Technology Group
Date: Jul 10, 2019
Location: Omaha, NE, US
Requisition ID: 80678
Design and develop SAP ABAP technical solutions related to enhancement work. Work extensively on SAP development technologies in the following areas: ABAP Object Oriented, WebDynpro, Smartforms, Userexits, Enhancement Framework, Personas, and Dialog Programming. Work with the following SAP application areas (SD, FI/CO, MM, HCM, PM, WM, ETM, SRM, and CRM). Apply SAP technical expertise including code debugging with break points, identification of user exits and function modules to design solutions following accepted architectural patterns. Gather and analyze business requirements from business process owners. Review functional requirements, develop and recommend technical solutions, and identify any potential process change impacts. Reviews Functional Specification and write detailed Technical Specifications. Design, program, code and analyze new computer programs and data structures in accordance with specifications and user needs. Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced. Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Ensure that code adheres to strict standards for accessibility, scalability, usability, security, object-oriented practices and performance. Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs. Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct. Ensure that products, applications, and systems are in compliance with established quality standards and meet customer requirements. Monitor the work of offshore and nearshore developers as well as onsite developers. Development resources as needed on current technologies used today and mentor these development resources on future technology that will be deployed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering or related and 5 years of experience as an associate consultant or related.
• Experience must include: Design, develop, customize and modification of custom solutions using Agile Methodology in SAP ABAP(using ALV Reports, Dialog Screens, Enhancements, CDS Views, ADOBE Forms, Workflow, Web Dynpro, Proxies, OData , personas, Fiori, UI5, Java Script, HTML5 and ALE/IDOCS).
• Design and configure asset accounting, assessment Cycles, DMEE, ACH and Wire payment file formats and implement BTE (FIBF), Substitution (GGB1) and Validation rules (GGB0) in SAP FICO.
• Customize and Configure RRB (DP96 & DP91), DIP Profile(ODP1), Pricing Procedures and implementation of VOFM Routines in SAP SD for Construction projects.
• Utilizing APAY, Concur, Blackline, Vertex and BPC systems.
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2017 revenues of $8.7 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 22,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built in to every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different:
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in North America and in 2015, named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from day one of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Omaha
Nearest Secondary Market: Council Bluffs
Job Segment: Engineer, ERP, SAP, Compliance, ABAP, Engineering, Technology, Legal