Kiewit Corporation Sr Technical Analyst (Winshuttle) - Kiewit Technology Group in Omaha, Nebraska
Date: Apr 27, 2018
Location: Omaha, NE, US
Requisition ID: 73588
The Sr. Analyst on the Data Technology Solutions team is responsible for the development of custom scripts & web-forms to extract or upload data to SAP and creation of end-to-end workflows for Active master data governance. This position reports to the Data Technology Solutions Manager.
• Understand complex business rules and processes and then build them within the recommended Governance tools.
• Design & Build Active Governance workflows using Winshuttle webforms.
• Automate specific business processes in SAP (tcodes) using Winshuttle for mass uploads.
• Contribute in building teams’ tool expertise.
• Contribute to training members of business teams, other technology groups as required.
• Team Work – Follow project plan, best practices and group standards. Document work. Provide accurate estimates of time to complete tasks and projects.
• Manage and work on day-to-day Winshuttle support requests including script development, testing and execution
• Manage the Global Winshuttle script repository to ensure script dictionary and versioning are up-to-date
• Adhere to the SDLC process and ensure we are following required validation steps for uploading data and scripts
• Coordinate SAP master data mass updates – Analyze stakeholder requirements, ensure business approval is in place,
execute Winshuttle script and complete post data load verification and communication
• Troubleshoot and resolve any issues related to Winshuttle by working with IT, Functional Process Owners and Departmental Data Leads
• Promote best practice and provide training to data stakeholders
• Prepare documentation such as SOP, Work Instruction to support base operation process
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience required in Master Data Management & Winshuttle.
• Extensive experience in Winshuttle Query development and Script development required
• Prior Experience with other Master Data Governance tools a plus.
• Working experience in both Winshuttle Studio and Foundation modules.
• Extensive experience in Chaining of Scripts and Queries
• Experience of Winshuttle Foundation Administration module
• Experience of Winshuttle dashboard reporting functionality
• Deep understanding of Master Data and Metadata
• Proven ability to work in an environment with complex solutions and models
• Proven ability to meet aggressive deadlines
• Ability to suggest alternate solutions based on the requirements given by the business
that align with the best practices of the Data Governance team
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Highly motivated and self-directed
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge of Java scripting will be a plus
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2017 revenues of $8.7 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 22,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built in to every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different:
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in North America and in 2015, named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from day one of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Omaha
Nearest Secondary Market: Council Bluffs
Job Segment: Engineer, ERP, SAP, Developer, Java, Engineering, Technology