Kiewit Corporation Collections / Receivables Specialist in Omaha, Nebraska
Date: May 8, 2018
Location: Omaha, NE, US
Requisition ID: 73781
• Making collection calls and communicate with customers regarding pending invoices
• Process inbound invoice payments
• Research and respond to customer questions and prepare any additional paperwork as requested by customer
• Communicate to sales staff of significant balance due accounts
• Degree, certification or equivalent combination of coursework and experience in Finance or Accounting
• Excellent communication skills; superior phone skills and etiquette a must
• Strong organization skills with high attention to detail
• Persistence and determination, with the ability to maintain a courteous and professional manner
• Minimum of three years’ experience in Accounts Receivable with construction billing experience preferred
• Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
• Experience in Spectrum and SAP software is desirable
• Fast-paced, casual office environment; must be able to interact professionally with management and staff and craft employees while simultaneously managing a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 30 pounds.
Continental Fire Sprinkler Company is a turnkey fire protection contractor headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. With talented people and extensive resources, Continental Fire Sprinkler Company has completed a wide range of projects within 46 different states throughout the nation since 1971.
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2017 revenues of $8.7 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 22,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built in to every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different:
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in North America and in 2015, named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from day one of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Omaha
Nearest Secondary Market: Council Bluffs
Job Segment: ERP, Engineer, Outside Sales, SAP, Accounts Receivable, Technology, Engineering, Sales, Finance