Kiewit Corporation Field Dispatch Clerk - TIC District in McKittrick, California
Field Dispatch Clerk - TIC District
Date: Feb 13, 2020
Location: McKittrick, CA, US
Requisition ID: 91161
• Performs basic clerical functions at project site, which include filing, data entry and compiling reports.
• Dispatches site staff and equipment to different site jobs per client request
• Performs a variety of other duties as the need is apparent or as assigned.
• High school degree and at least three-years of similar office/clerical experience.
• Intermediate user Microsoft office, especially Excel.
• Working knowledge of general office procedures and business machines.
• Experience in a construction office environment is highly preferred.
• Fast-paced field office environment on project site; must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management while simultaneously manage a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 30 pounds.
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2018 revenues of $9 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 20,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job Segment: Transportation, Clerical, Engineer, Manager, Wastewater, Operations, Administrative, Engineering, Management