Kiewit Corporation Vendor Document Control 1 in Lenexa, Kansas
Vendor Document Control 1
Date: Jul 25, 2019
Location: Lenexa, KS, US
Requisition ID: 80815
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in North America and in 2015, named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from day one of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Compiles and maintains control records and related files for review and release by engineering and other project personnel.
• Work closely with Information Management Lead to log the receipt of electronic shop drawings, specifications and hard copy manuals.
• Stamp documents and drawings with project information
• Post changes and maintain computerized or manual control records and release documents notifying all affected departments as needed.
• Prepare requests for reproduction of documents, operate reproduction equipment and prepare reports and memorandums.
• Mail outgoing documents (i.e., UPS, Federal Express, United Postal Service)
• Effectively communicate with suppliers via e-mail and/or telephone.
• Prepare reports for weekly distribution
• Experience with Microsoft Suite, including Access, Excel and Word
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); at least 2+ years related experience and/or training in Data Entry
• Agility to handle interruptions and be able to help multiple projects as needed
• Must be detail-oriented, highly motivated with ability to effectively manage time
• Problem solving skills
• Must be flexible and adaptable
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Overland Park
Nearest Secondary Market: Kansas City
Job Segment: Document Control, Engineer, Wastewater, Water Treatment, Data Entry, Administrative, Engineering