Kiewit Corporation Quality & Continuous Improvement Analyst in Lenexa, Kansas
Quality & Continuous Improvement Analyst
Date: Dec 14, 2018
Location: Lenexa, KS, US
Requisition ID: 76844
The Quality and Continuous Improvement (QCI) Analyst serves as a trusted business partners by providing insight into operational effectiveness and driving continuous quality improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide consistent, accurate, high-quality, and timely QCI reporting to stakeholders.
• Analyze QCI data regularly to identify trending issues and opportunities to improve the business.
• Lead and support the investigation and analysis of quality issues through use of causal analysis tools and processes.
• Assist in the development and implementation of department business plan initiatives and key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Coordinate with the QCI Manager to maintain and develop QCI operations procedures and work tools.
• Facilitate effective implementation of key quality assurance procedures (e.g. project quality plan, project contract administration plan, project risk identification and mitigation, project execution manual, drawing holds).
• Assess compliance with business processes, procedures, and work tools.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Action oriented, results driven, and self-motivated.
• Behavior that aligns with Kiewit’s Core Values: People, Integrity, Excellence, Stewardship.
• Problem solver who demonstrates agility in ambiguous circumstances and develops solutions.
• Possesses a growth mindset and actively strives to continually develop professional and interpersonal skills.
• Applies knowledge of the business to effectively communicate the benefits of quality and continuous improvement.
• Track record of attacking problems and finding implementing solutions.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and active listening skills.
• Demonstrated relationship management skills with ability to deepen relationships and business partnerships across business units and key functional support areas.
• Ability to see the big picture and think strategically.
• Knowledge of the operations, engineering, procurement, construction, or start-up processes for the power, energy, energy, industrial or water markets a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Professional including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, and MS OneNote.
• Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint and Bluebeam Revu.
• Familiarity with PowerBI, Tableau, Smartsheet, a plus.
• Two or four year degree from an accredited university or technical college.
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2017 revenues of $8.7 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 22,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Overland Park
Nearest Secondary Market: Kansas City
Job Segment: Engineer, Developer, Procurement, Relationship Manager, Quality, Engineering, Technology, Operations, Customer Service