Kiewit Corporation Department Coordinator- Kiewit Power Delivery in Lenexa, Kansas
Department Coordinator- Kiewit Power Delivery
Date: Aug 6, 2019
Location: Lenexa, KS, US
Requisition ID: 80976
• Provide support to department leaders
• Coordinate and arrange meetings including agenda preparation, meeting invitations, reserving and preparing facilities and resources.
• Maintain contact lists and calendars in Outlook.
• Maintains departmental staff databases.
• Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations.
• Prepare reports, collects and analyzes information as needed.
• Maintain a working knowledge of standard software/technology.
• Assist and/or arrange conference calls.
• Greet scheduled visitors and direct them to appropriate area or person.
• Assist managers with planning and scheduling of activities.
• Assist with other duties as assigned
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and comfortable presenting
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Proficient user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Share Point and external user sites.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
• Ability to work well with others in all capacities within the company
• Must be customer service oriented
• Strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to get the job done right the first time
• Postsecondary Degree preferred
• Office environment; must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management while simultaneously manage a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 30 pounds.
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2018 revenues of $9 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 20,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Overland Park
Nearest Secondary Market: Kansas City
Job Segment: Engineer, Sharepoint, Wastewater, Water Treatment, Engineering, Technology