Kiewit Corporation Yard Laborer in Kansas City, Kansas
Date: Aug 12, 2019
Location: Kansas City, KS, US
Requisition ID: 81068
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
Hourly position that supports yard and warehouse activities.
• Clean up yard & warehouse
• Assist in loading & unloading
• Assist in stocking inventory racks
• Participates in safety walks and morning meetings
• Ability to work in conditions common to a construction site including but not limited to rain, sleet, snow, dust, mud, heat, sun, cold, noise.
• Ability to work irregular hours, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to work up to a 12-hour shift.
• Ability to lift a maximum of 50 pounds.
• Climb and maintain balance on formwork, steel framework, stairs, ladders and scaffolds.
• Move in and around confined and cluttered places, and uneven areas. Possess full range of motion and flexibility.
• The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Kansas City
Job Segment: Laborer, Engineer, Chemical Research, Warehouse, General Labor, Engineering, Manufacturing