Kiewit Corporation Fire Sprinkler Project Manager in Glen Burnie, Maryland
Fire Sprinkler Project Manager
Date: Aug 12, 2019
Location: Glen Burnie, MD, US
Requisition ID: 81021
• Oversight of shop drawings and estimating.
• Operation planning and project scheduling
• Material procurement and quantity tracking
• Contract administration
• Supervision of project field activities
• Bachelor or Associate Degree in Engineering Technology, Construction or related OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Two or more years’ fire sprinkler experience.
• Experience with Excel, Word, and AutoCAD.
• Willingness and ability to travel as required to project field locations
• Fast-paced construction office and field project environment; must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management and staff a while simultaneously managing a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 30 pounds.
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2018 revenues of $9 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 20,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Baltimore
Job Segment: Engineer, Project Manager, Manager, Procurement, Wastewater, Engineering, Technology, Management, Operations