Kiewit Corporation Electrician 1 in Gillette, Wyoming
Date: Jul 9, 2019
Location: Gillette, WY, US
Requisition ID: 78161
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
• Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems on mobile heavy equipment
• Use testing equipment and tools as required for troubleshooting and repair
• MHSA Electrical certification required
• Previous troubleshooting and repair experience on heavy mobile equipment including electric drive haul trucks, electric loading shovels and others
• High power electrical distribution experience
• PLC Control systems experience
• Experience with 24V electrical systems
• Mine shop and outdoors environment; constant standing, walking, climbing as needed. Lift and move objects up to 50 pounds. Frequent bending, pushing and carrying.
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Wyoming
Job Segment: Electrical, Engineer, Electrician, Water Treatment, Wastewater, Engineering