Kiewit Corporation Executive Assistant in Federal Way, Washington
Date: Nov 27, 2019
Location: Federal Way, WA, US
Requisition ID: 84440
This position is located at Kiewit Building Group’s Federal Way office in Washington. Kiewit Building Group’s headquarters is in Denver, Colorado.
Kiewit Building Group Inc. is a subsidiary of Kiewit Corporation. Headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. Kiewit Building Group’s office locations are in Seattle, Anchorage, Denver, Honolulu, Omaha, Washington, D.C., and Dallas/Ft. Worth. Our project diversity includes aviation, commercial, federal, healthcare, and sports/entertainment facilities.
As and Administrative/Executive Assistant you will be supporting key senior leadership within Kiewit Building Group. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of success in supporting multiple Executives and/or has worked as an Administrative Assistant supporting an office environment.
• Perform general office duties
• Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
• Provide assistance with proof-reading documents; maintaining OneNote and SharePoint files.
• Prepare metrics reports for management review.
• Coordinate schedules, travel arrangements, reimbursements and expense forms utilizing Concur/SAP.
• Greet visitors, organize and arrange meetings, schedule conference rooms and set up catered meals.
• Assist with PowerPoint presentation preparation and documents for executive meetings.
• Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mails.
• Support the coordination for conferences and events (secure meeting location, hotel contracts, arrange for catering, and purchase prizes).
• Investigate and visit local hotels as possible meeting sites for incoming guests and make recommendations.
• Self-starter with a strong work ethic, positive attitude and a team player mentality.
• High school diploma and at least five (5) + years applicable executive-level support experience, preferably in one of the following fields: engineering, construction or oil/gas/chemicals.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint.
• Familiar with Bluebeam products.
• Must be a positive, pro-active, strong team participant that quickly builds relationships.
• Demonstrate strict confidentiality and sensitivity when handling critical information shared with management
• Experience planning meetings in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to meet deadlines, sometimes at short notice, and be able to work overtime as required.
- Fast-paced office environment; must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management while simultaneously manage a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 30 pounds.
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2018 revenues of $9 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 20,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Administrative Assistant, Secretary, Engineer, ERP, Developer, Administrative, Engineering, Technology