Kiewit Corporation Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist in Englewood, Colorado
Date: May 4, 2018
Location: Englewood, CO, US
Requisition ID: 74368
We're seeking a Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist to aggressively source and recruit candidates for open skilled craft positions. You will use a variety of outlets, such as job postings and social media, while effectively targeting the right kinds of candidates for the job. This job requires a highly driven and self-directed individual who has the ability to work with limited direction and be extremely proactive. Does this sound like you?
• Review incoming requisitions to determine whether a qualified candidate pool exists within the existing database.
• Partner with Talent Advisors and Recruiting Manager to develop and execute talent sourcing strategies that yield consistent and strong results
• Develop a thorough knowledge of Kiewit business and culture in order to help candidates fully comprehend and embrace the career opportunity and to ensure talent identified is aligned with the right opportunities based on business demands and candidate preference.
• Be involved in the full life-cycle of the recruiting process (posting, sourcing, screening, interviews)
• Utilize SuccessFactors applicant tracking system, LinkedIn, social media, job boards such as RoadTechs, Boolean searches, and professional network to recruit active and passive candidates for current positions and build talent pipelines for future career opportunities
• Complete daily HR transactions including intakes, postings, sourcing, referrals, interviews, offers, and handoffs.
• Maintain in-house recruiting technology platform to drive accuracy of candidate records, activity status, and provide weekly reports to management.
• Research current industry recruiting programs and practices
• Bachelor’s degree in HR/Business or related field OR 2-4 years of experience in HR ideally in a recruiting function
• Applicant Tracking System or CRM experience, Success Factors and SAP experience is a plus
• Customer focused, adaptable, has strong follow up and organizational skills
• Ability to manage competing demands and priorities/multi-tasking skills
• Must be collaborative and a team player
• Results driven, seek accountability, work with sense of urgency, and possess a drive to win, with the ability to follow through with tasks and meet deadlines
• Social media recruitment experience preferred (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
• Ability to work non-standard hours to reach passive candidates and interact with customers across the U.S.
• Bi-lingual (Spanish speaking)
• Experience with Microsoft Office including: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2017 revenues of $8.7 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 22,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built in to every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in North America and in 2015, named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from day one of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Recruiting, HR, Engineer, Social Media, ERP, Human Resources, Marketing, Engineering, Technology