Kiewit Corporation Dulles - Oiler in Dulles, Virginia
Date: Feb 20, 2018
Location: Dulles, VA, US
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
Fuel, lubricate, maintain and perform light equipment repair on all types of constructions equipment.
3 - 4 Years Experience preferred High school diploma or G.E.D with voc. training Working knowledge of construction equipment maintenance including electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, missions, diesel, gasoline and record keeping systems
· CDL A
· Hazmat/Tanker Endorsement (Preferred)
· Ability to safely climb and access equipment
· Lift and carrying heavy items weighing up to 50 pounds or more
· Ability to wear a full body harness and work at heights while tied off
· Willing to Work and have reliable Transportation
· Ability to work, day, swing, and night shifts (sometimes long hours)
· Must Pass Drug Test and complete Kiewit employee indoctrination
· Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
· Ability to work in safety sensitive construction zone, around large machinery and heavy equipment
· Ability to work cooperatively with a team in a fast-paced and complex environment
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job Segment: Hydraulics, Engineer, Electrical, Wastewater, Water Treatment, Engineering