Kiewit Corporation Alarm & Detection Field Technician - Continental Fire Sprinkler in Des Moines, Iowa
Alarm & Detection Field Technician - Continental Fire Sprinkler
Date: Jan 27, 2020
Location: Des Moines, IA, US
Requisition ID: 89262
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2018 revenues of $9 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
Continental Alarm & Detection Company, a division of Continental Fire Sprinkler Company and a subsidiary of Kiewit Corporation, is a turnkey fire protection contractor headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. With talented people and extensive resources, Continental Alarm & Detection Company has completed a wide range of projects within 46 different states throughout the nation since 1971.
• Install, service and repair fire detection, alarm and life safety systems
• Travel to client locations on a variable schedule as needed
• Be available as needed to keep critical fire protection systems functional, including possible overtime or weekend needs
• Diploma or GED required
• Current Drivers’ License with no restrictions
• Experience in detection, low voltage or life safety systems preferred
• Ability to interact effectively with customers at their sites as needed
• Punctuality and the ability to work flexible hours to meet customer requirements
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Des Moines
Job Segment: Technician, Engineer, Electrician, Field Service, Water Treatment, Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing