Kiewit Corporation Quality Manager in Denver, Colorado
Date: Jun 10, 2019
Location: Denver, CO, US
Requisition ID: 79232
• Manage implementation of The Company’s Quality Program in selected projects and districts.
• Drive support in the development and implementation of the Company and project Quality Plans and by research/answering questions of a technical nature.
• Interact with Company, district and project management as well as staff and craft to guide successful outcomes
• Degree in engineering plus ten or more years’ experience in a related construction or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have working knowledge of construction industry codes as applicable (ACI, AWS, ASME, NEC, etc.) as well as applicable certifications.
• Self-starter with advanced organizational, managerial and leadership skills.
• Must be able to travel or relocate to projects for an extended basis.
• Fast-paced office and field project environment; must be able to interact professionally with management, fellow staff members and craft employees while simultaneously managing a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, climb, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 30 pounds.
• Travel or relocation for extended periods to project areas across North America.
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2018 revenues of $9 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 20,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Manager, Engineer, Quality Manager, QC, Quality, Management, Engineering