Kiewit Corporation Driver in Villa de Reyes, Texas
Date: Apr 11, 2017
Location: Villa de Reyes, TX, US
Requisition ID: 64650
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in North America and in 2015, named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from day one of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
• This will drive company company team members to destinations throughout the area. Travel may include day/evening trips; occasional weekend day.
• Transport Executive level personnel to and from destinations in a comfortable, safe, and efficient manner.
• Prepare, receive, and provide appropriate documentation for the delivery and/or pick-up of passengers.
• Consult maps or navigation devices for desired routes.
• Advise passengers of potential delays due to traffic or construction; adjust route when possible to meet arrival time.
• Maintain company vehicle directly or indirectly through a third party to ensure cleanliness and safe mechanical conditions.
• Maintain travel logs to include mileage, locations, travel time, work hours, vehicle service entries, and receipts.
• Load/unload cargo and luggage for passengers.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Requires valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Requires 1 or more years of professional driving experience.
• Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• General vehicle maintenance
• Maintain confidentiality and privacy regarding all matters
• Follow instructions and/or requests
• Understand maps, driving directions, GPS, etc.
• Maintain visual attention and mental concentration for extended periods of time
• Must have a Type B drivers license
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job Segment: Engineer, Wastewater, Water Treatment, Engineering