Kiewit Corporation Contracts Administrator in Villa de Reyes, Texas
Date: Apr 11, 2017
Location: Villa de Reyes, TX, US
Requisition ID: 64629
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in North America and in 2015, named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from day one of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintains working relationship with project counterparts on all projects.
• Maintains various logs, reports, templates and files for assigned project(s).
• Maintains MSA/PSA Distribution Matrix and Organization Chart.
• Assists in maintaining hardcopy file system.
• Oversees accurate record in document control for contracts and contract related items.
• Oversees hard copy filing system for all contracts and contract related documents.
• Oversees the coordination, communication, execution, and distribution of all PSA’s, MSA’s and other contract related documents and development and maintenance of related databases.
• Participates in the negotiation of all PSA’s, MSA’s and other contract related documents.
• Manages and directs work of the Contracts Clerks.
• Develops project specific Contract Administration Plans in conjunction with the Commercial Counsel.
• A BA or BS in Business or related degree, plus one to five years of related experience is required. The individual must:
• Be detail oriented
• Flexible and highly motivated
• Have excellent customer service skills
• Have a strong work ethic and professional demeanor
• Effective time management and organizational skills
• Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently and accurately
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
• Must be team player but able to work independently, to meet intense deadlines, goals and objectives.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word, Excel)
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job Segment: Purchasing, Engineer, Procurement, Wastewater, Water Treatment, Finance, Engineering, Operations