Kiewit Corporation Mine Equipment Superintendent in Soda Springs, Idaho
Date: Aug 9, 2017
Location: Soda Springs, ID, US
Requisition ID: 66028
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in North America and in 2015, named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from day one of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
• Provide field leadership and management of equipment maintenance and readiness to meet specific project needs
• Ensure project safety and quality performance through personal example as well as supervision activities
• Work within Company data systems to record and track equipment maintenance and utilization
• Seven or more years’ experience in heavy mining equipment maintenance, repair and utilization.
• Ability to communicate effectively all levels of district and project management, staff and craft.
• Experience and ability in the use of equipment database-related technology.
• Fast-paced office, shop and active mine environment; must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management while simultaneously manage a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, walk in varying and uneven terrain and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 50 pounds. Work indoors and outdoors in varied environmental conditions.
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Idaho Falls
Job Segment: Engineer, Construction, Database, Water Treatment, Wastewater, Engineering, Technology