Kiewit Corporation Survey Manager - Southwest in Provo, Utah
Date: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Provo, UT, US
Requisition ID: 66064
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in North America and in 2015, named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from day one of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
•Responsible for the supervision of the field survey crew and technical services manager for field layout work for foundations, structures, vessels, roads, railroads, parking areas and process equipment.
•Provide existing field conditions information to engineering and for maintaining as-built drawings for the project.
•Lead safety training and development of survey crew personnel.
•At least ten years of field surveying experience on major industrial projects
•Heavy civil experience on major roadway construction as well as on international project assignments
•Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
•Flexible and highly motivated with strong work ethic and professional demeanor
•Effective time management and organizational skills; ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently and accurately
•Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
•Ability to collaborate well in a team environment, but also capable of working independently to meet intense deadlines, goals and objectives
•Willingness to travel to project assignments
•Ability to manage, train, and coach purchasing / material control staff
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Utah
Nearest Secondary Market: Provo
Job Segment: Engineer, Transportation, Manager, Wastewater, Water Treatment, Engineering, Management