Kiewit Corporation Research Analyst in Peachtree City, Georgia
Date: Sep 23, 2017
Location: Peachtree City, GA, US
Requisition ID: 67624
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in North America and in 2015, named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from day one of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
• Acquire, organize, analyze, disseminate, and monitor information on markets, clients, competitors, project development, technology, and legislative developments to the Business Development team and management.
• Forecast and track markets and trends, analyzing collected data.
• Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature.
• Seek and provide information to help the company determine strategic positioning in various industries.
• Gather data on competitors and analyze their projects, win/losses, methods of marketing, and strategies.
• Perform in-depth market research on a variety of industries in the engineering, construction, and business fields.
• Prepare reports on these findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text for the business development team and management.
• Contribute to the design, development, and operation of Kiewit’s information infrastructure system (knowledge management system)/electronic library.
• Handle other marketing tasks assigned, if necessary.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Liberal Arts or related field
• Detail oriented, flexible, and highly motivated.
• Excellent research and analytical skills.
• Creativity and ingenuity in accomplishing tasks of all types.
• Strong work ethic and professional demeanor.
• Excellent knowledge of computers and technology (MS Office a MUST).
• Effective time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently and accurately.
• Willingness to devote as much time as needed to complete tasks.
• Ability to condense large amounts of information into fast, communicable information.
• Willingness to work both independently, and as a team, to meet intense deadlines, goals and objectives.
• Solid interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
• Familiarity with a wide range of research sources.
• Experience developing metrics preferred.
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Fayetteville
Nearest Secondary Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Engineer, Business Development, Wastewater, Water Treatment, Market Research, Engineering, Sales, Marketing