Kiewit Corporation ServiceNow Developer in Omaha, Nebraska
Date: Sep 12, 2017
Location: Omaha, NE, US
Requisition ID: 69301
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in North America and in 2015, named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from day one of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
ServiceNow Developer will work with a team to manage the configuration, implementation and maintenance of multiple ServiceNow instances in a fast paced organization. The ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for the designing, testing, implementing and maintaining business solutions using the ServiceNow platform. This includes day to day support, administration and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform including scripting, configuration, integrations, administration and Incident resolution.
We Are Looking For:
• An experienced front-end developer passionate about building great user experience, genuinely excited about new front-end technologies and ready to push the boundaries of what is achievable. You are looking for challenges and opportunities and have the ability and desire to bring new ideas. You are a team player and will work with other experienced co-workers to help us evolve the technology stack to build modern and awesome user experience for our customers.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions and Client Scripts including advanced scripting of each.
• Create and configure Workflows, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, etc. in ServiceNow.
• Perform installation and testing of ServiceNow updates and new releases.
• Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
• Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with business and product owners, creative designers and back-end developers.
• Analyze requirements, develop specifications and design innovative solutions to business problems.
• Develop, configure and improve core and custom applications.
• Write clean and reusable code.
• Act as a mentor for colleagues and help sharing knowledge.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience with JSON and bootstrap is required.
• Extensive experience configuring the ServiceNow platform, including scoped applications and the service portal.
• Experience configuring Business Rules, UI Actions, UI Policies, Access Controls (ACLs), Workflows, Notifications and Scheduled Imports is preferred.
• Understanding of REST APIs, asynchronous programming is preferred.
• In-depth experience with the following ServiceNow modules: Incident, Request, Change Management, Service Catalog, CMDB and Asset Management is needed.
• Knowledge of Human Resources module is preferred.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment of continuous change and challenges.
• Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment is preferred.
• Excellent communication skills with product owners to propose technical solutions.
• Working knowledge of ITIL with certification is preferred.
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Omaha
Nearest Secondary Market: Council Bluffs
Job Segment: Engineer, Information Technology, Programmer, Developer, Wastewater, Engineering, Technology