Kiewit Corporation Senior Compensation Consultant in Omaha, Nebraska
Date: Jun 9, 2017
Location: Omaha, NE, US
Requisition ID: 66086
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
Do you want to put your entrepreneurial spirit to work in helping a business evolve its Human Resources function? Are you a seasoned HR professional that has a desire to make an immediate and lasting impact on your business? Have you spent your career finding ways to better your company through its people programs? If so, then our team is looking for you.
We’d like someone with proven compensation experience and a particular passion for turning best-in-class strategies into real world execution. We value HR experts who are willing to roll up their sleeves and jump into the construction and engineering industry head first. As we keep working hard, we have plenty of fun along the way and get to partake in building the legacy of Kiewit and projects across the globe. Can you keep up and are you ready?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Compensation Consultant to support the Kiewit organization. This position will report to the Director of Compensation and work closely with Business Unit leadership and HR Business Partners. Successful candidates for this role will have prior experience in developing total cash compensation programs, including salary survey administration, market pricing, and designing incentive pay programs. The successful candidate will have excellent analytical and communication skills and enjoy performing in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Researches and designs total cash compensation strategies
• Provides compensation support to business units and shared service units
• Leads projects in support of the mobility pay practices
• Conducts impact analysis, data modeling and costing of compensation program changes
• Special projects as required
• 5+ years’ experience in field working with compensation
• Strong communication and consulting skills
• Ability to work with senior level leaders and business unit HR Managers
• Expert using Excel, Access or other data analysis tools
• International experience a plus (Canada, Australia specifically)
• SAP and SuccessFactors compensation modules experience a plus
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Omaha
Nearest Secondary Market: Council Bluffs
Job Segment: Engineer, Consulting, ERP, Compensation, HR, Engineering, Technology, Human Resources