Kiewit Corporation Driver-Merida, Yucatan in Mexico, Texas
Date: Jun 2, 2017
Location: Mexico, TX, US
Requisition ID: 65862
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
• This will drive company Executives and project team members to destinations throughout the area. Travel may include day/evening trips; occasional weekend day.
• Transport Executive level personnel to and from destinations in a comfortable, safe, and efficient manner.
• Prepare, receive, and provide appropriate documentation for the delivery and/or pick-up of passengers.
• Consult maps or navigation devices for desired routes.
• Advise passengers of potential delays due to traffic or construction; adjust route when possible to meet arrival time.
• Maintain company vehicle directly or indirectly through a third party to ensure cleanliness and safe mechanical conditions.
• Maintain travel logs to include mileage, locations, travel time, work hours, vehicle service entries, and receipts.
• Load/unload cargo and luggage for passengers.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Requires valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Requires 1 or more years of professional driving experience.
• Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• General vehicle maintenance
• Maintain confidentiality and privacy regarding all matters
• Follow instructions and/or requests
• Understand maps, driving directions, GPS, etc.
• Maintain visual attention and mental concentration for extended periods of time
• Must have a Type B driver’s license
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job Segment: Engineer, Construction Engineer, Wastewater, Water Treatment, Engineering