Kiewit Corporation Pipe Stress Engineer in Mexico City, Texas
Date: Aug 2, 2017
Location: Mexico City, TX, US
Requisition ID: 65963
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
• Perform piping system thermal flexibility analyses in accordance with ASME piping codes, standards and industry practices.
• Collaborate with designers, engineers, and the construction team to optimize pipe routing and support schemes.
• Develop schedules, work assignments and staffing requirements to ensure successful project completion.
• At least three-ten years’ power plant design experience with an emphasis in pipe stress and support
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, structural engineering, or equivalent engineering program from an ABET accredited four-year university
• Proficient in basic computer programs including MS Word and Excel, web browsing and e-mail programs, ideally with experience utilizing AutoPipe (or equivalent) pipe stress analysis software
• Exceptional organization and communication skills
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job Segment: Construction, Engineer, Thermal Engineering, Mechanical Engineer, Wastewater, Engineering