Kiewit Corporation SouthGate - Safety Clerk in Irving, Texas
Date: May 18, 2017
Location: Irving, TX, US
Requisition ID: 65584
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in North America and in 2015, named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from day one of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Assist with coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare meeting agendas, assist with setup and cleanup and create PowerPoint presentations as requested.
Manage the internal portal by updating and changing documents as requested, uploading new documents and maintaining and creating templates.
Maintain data spreadsheets and prepare department organizational charts.
Create and maintain department contact list, manage department standards and create and maintain templates.
Maintain Department files.
May be required to perform other clerical duties as assigned.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Outlook. Knowledge and experience in SharePoint is a plus
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for periods of time during assembly of documents, to sit, to talk or to hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Irving
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Job Segment: Clerical, Engineer, Developer, Wastewater, Water Treatment, Administrative, Engineering, Technology