Kiewit Corporation Entry Level Business Specialist - Kiewit Infrastructure Engineers - Englewood, CO in Englewood, Colorado
Date: May 15, 2017
Location: Englewood, CO, US
Requisition ID: 65481
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in North America and in 2015, named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from day one of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit Infrastructures Engineers, a subsidiary of Kiewit Corporation, is currently looking for an entry level Business Specialist in their Englewood, CO Meridian office. This person will be part of the Business Management team and will need to possess the skills to manage a fast-paced construction environment. Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, transactional accounts receivable accounting, customer relations, cost management and reporting.
The ideal candidate must be able to meet deadlines and contribute to a positive, safe, high-quality culture. The construction industry is a fast-paced environment that requires strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Candidates must have:
Undergraduate degree in accounting, business, economics, finance or related field or equivalent work experience
Knowledge of basic accounting functions
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
SAP experience preferred
Good attention to detail, with the ability to recognize discrepancies
Strong organizational and time management skills
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Effective presentation skills
Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
All candidates must be willing and able to travel on a limited basis.
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Construction, Engineer, ERP, Accounts Receivable, Engineering, Entry Level, Technology, Finance